Magic Formula Investing Weekly Roundup 11/22
This week's turnover in our two Magic Formula Investing screens:
Entering the 100 over 50 million screen:
- ABAT - Advanced Battery Technologies Inc
- AOB - American Oriental Bioengineering Inc
- BARE - Bare Escentuals Inc
- BIDZ - BIDZ.com Inc
- EBAY - eBay Inc.
- ELOS - Syneron Medical Ltd
- GIGM - GigaMedia Ltd
- HCKT - Hackett Group Inc (The)
- HLIT - Harmonic Inc
- HRBN - Harbin Electric Inc
- INTX - Intersections Inc
- JCOM - j2 Global Communications Inc
- MTRX - Matrix Service Company
- NVDA - NVIDIA Corp
- OPTV - Open TV Corp
- PRFT - Perficient Inc
- PRO - PROS Holdings Inc
- TWLL - Techwell Inc
- UEPS - Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc
Dropping out of the 100 over 50 million screen:
- ACN - Accenture Ltd
- AFCE - AFC Enterprises Inc
- AHCI - Allied Healthcare International Inc.
- CDS - China Direct Inc
- CITP - COMSYS IT Partners Inc
- DELL - Dell Inc.
- DYII - Dynacq Healthcare Inc
- FEED - AgFeed Industries Inc
- GCI - Gannett Co Inc.
- HWAY - Healthways Inc
- MMS - MAXIMUS Inc.
- NGA - North American Gavlanizing & Coatings Inc.
- NVTL - Novatel Wireless Inc
- PVH - Phillips-Van Heusen Corp
- RHI - Robert Half International Inc.
- SMCI - Super Micro Computer Inc
- SPSS - SPSS Inc
- VIA-B - Viacom Inc
- VSNT - Versant Corp
Entering the 50 over 2 billion screen:
- ADI - Analog Devices Inc.
- BBY - Best Buy Co. Inc.
- CSCO - Cisco Systems Inc
- DISH - DISH Network Corp
- FLS - Flowserve Corp.
- FTI - FMC Technologies Inc
- GPS - Gap Inc. (The)
- LMT - Lockheed Martin Corp
- NSM - National Semiconductor Corp
- RL - Polo Ralph Lauren Corp
- TXN - Texas Instruments Inc
Dropping out of the 50 over 2 billion screen:
- AEO - American Eagle Outfitters Inc.
- DELL - Dell Inc.
- EGN - Energen Corp.
- HPQ - Hewlett-Packard Co
- IPG - Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. (The)
- JOYG - Joy Global Inc
- KBR - KBR Inc
- LXK - Lexmark International Inc.
- MAN - Manpower Inc
- RX - IMS Health Inc
- STX - Seagate Technology
Joel Greenblatt and MagicFormulaInvesting.com are not associated in any way with this website. Neither Mr. Greenblatt or MagicFormulaInvesting.com endorse this website's investment opinions, strategy, or products. Investment recommendations on this website are not chosen by Mr. Greenblatt, nor are they based on Mr. Greenblatt's proprietary investment model, and are not chosen by MagicFormulaInvesting.com. Magic Formula® is a registered trademark of MagicFormulaInvesting.com, which has no connection to this website. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and solely represents the views and opinions of the author. No warranty is provided or implied as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information. This information may not be construed as investment advice of any kind, nor can it be relied upon as the basis for stock trades. DON'T RELY SOLELY ON THIS WEBSITE'S INFORMATION OR STATISTICS! Please do your own research before buying. Alexander Online Properties LLC, the proprietor of this website, is not responsible in any way for losses or damages resulting from the use of this information. Alexander Online Properties LLC is not a registered investment advisor. All logos are trademarked properties of their respective companies.
© 2008-2017 Alexander Online Properties LLC